- Consultation and Research;
- Prenups/Cohabitation Agreements;
- Separation and Amending Agreements;
- Court Applications (Conference, Motions and Trial);
- Private Resolution Processes (Mediation and Arbitration);
- Enforcement of Property and Costs Orders and Awards;
- To Act as Arbitrator.
*Note*: There are multiple concepts and nuanced interpretations not discussed in the online literature, statutes or guidelines. In order to be proficient, a deeper knowledge of the issues is required. Martin strongly recommends consulting with an experienced Family Law lawyer before deciding to act for yourself in any circumstance.