Consultations and meetings with Martin Kenny will generally involve,
- Plain language explanations of what the law is and why.
- Exposing the grey areas with respect to child support, spousal support and net family property calculations.
- Assessing evidence offered in support of a particular position or issue.
- Drafting materials in an effective manner.
- Showing how to efficiently navigate the court and alternative dispute resolution processes in order to save time and money.
- Helping strike the best cost/benefit approach to addressing your matter.